Strength, Depth and Diversity
BHCHP is made up of more than 500 demographically and professionally diverse people with the depth of experience to further our vision, strength, stability and strategic development. The program's success stems from their talents and commitment.
We are physicians, dentists, nurses, social workers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, mental health counselors, case managers, dental hygienists, administrative staff, facilities workers, and food service professionals.
All health care services are provided by paid clinical staff. Each BHCHP doctor, nurse practitioner, and physician assistant is also fully credentialed at one or more academic teaching hospitals. Additionally, our doctors are on the teaching faculty of Harvard University and Boston University.
BHCHP's careful balance of internal and external leadership is built to respond and adapt to our changing health care system.
- The Executive Team provides internal leadership for day-to-day operations.
- Our Board of Directors sets strategic directions, oversees major initiatives and ensures the financial health of the organization.
- A Consumer Advisory Board provides valuable feedback to the organization from the patients' perspective.
- The Philanthropic Advisory Council provides leadership and sound oversight to BHCHP's fundraising initiatives.
- Our Emerging Leaders Board increases BHCHP's visibility among young professionals and creates fun, innovative ways to encourage donations and support.