Team BHCHP is back for the 2023 Boston Marathon!
The John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program has generously awarded Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program (BHCHP) with non-qualified runner entries for the 2023 Boston Marathon. BHCHP is looking for dedicated runners to join our 2023 team, run the historic 26.2 miles on April 17, 2023 on behalf of our program and our patients, and raise critically-needed funds to support our work.
As a part of Team BHCHP, runners will receive:
- An exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team committed to improving the lives and health of Boston's homeless individuals and families,
- A Team BHCHP singlet for race day,
- A membership to an area running club or training program,
- Fundraising tips and strategies,
- Inspiring team-building events and orientation, and
- A personal on-line fundraising page to track progress and receive sponsorships.
Are you ready to make 2023 your year to run the Boston Marathon for an amazing cause? If so, apply today! Please note, this is a highly competitive process. Please fill out the entire application fully and carefully Recipients of non-qualified race entries are asked to set a minimum fundraising goal of $10,000. To be considered for these entries, please complete all pages of the application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 24, 2022. The application form has been formatted so that it may be filled out electronically.
Have you already secured an entry to the 2023 and want to run as a member of Team BHCHP? We would love to have you! Qualified, registered runners will receive all other benefits of team membership and will have a reduced fundraising goal. For more information, please email email@example.com.