Team BHCHP is back for the 2021 Boston Marathon®!
The John Hancock Marathon Non-Profit Program has generously awarded Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program (BHCHP) with invitational runner entries for the 2021 Boston Marathon®. After a difficult year without the iconic Boston Marathon, BHCHP is looking for dedicated runners to join our 2021 team, run the historic 26.2 miles on October 11th on behalf of our program and our patients, and raise critically-needed funds to support our work.
As a part of Team BHCHP, runners will receive:
- An exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team committed to improving the lives and health of Boston's homeless individuals and families,
- A Team BHCHP singlet for race day,
- A membership to an area running club or training program,
- Fundraising tips and strategies,
- Inspiring team-building events and orientation, and
- A personal on-line fundraising page to track progress and receive sponsorships.
Are you ready to make 2021 your year to run the Boston Marathon for an amazing cause? If so, please complete the application below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 28th! Please note, this is a highly competitive process so please complete the application with as much detail as possible. Recipients of invitational runner entries are asked to set a minimum fundraising goal of $10,000.
Have you already secured an entry to the 2021 and want to run as a member of Team BHCHP? We would love to have you! Qualified, registered runners will receive all other benefits of team membership and will have a reduced fundraising goal. For more information, please email email@example.com.